Testing and Diagnostics
Our clinic offers various testing and diagnostics – please find the full lists below.
(get in touch for prices – these tests range from £15 to £350)
Diagnostics & Testing
SIBO stands for Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth. It is a condition in the small intestine where bacteria can form in unhealthy numbers. These bacteria can result in various uncomfortable symptoms such as diarrhoea, constipation, flatulence and many more.
The only way to diagnose this condition is by taking a simple lactulose breath test. It can either be sent to your home or you can pick it up at our clinic.
Please contact us for further details.
LORISIAN FOOD TESTS AND DIAGNOSTICS
We are able to provide the range of Lorisian food and diagnostic testing. Please click the link for more information and case studies.
We offer the following by Lorisian
The gold test analyses your IgG antibody reactions to 208 foods.
The silver test an analyses your IgG antibody reactions to 150 foods.
The bronze analyses your IgG antibody reactions to 100 foods.
The tests range from £100-£350
Further Lorisian tests include
Lorisian Homocysteine levels to help identification of improvements to tour overall health.
Lorisian liver checks, to make a positive difference to your liver health.
These range from £70 to £150
- Mycology – Candida Stool Test – investigation for all yeasts and moulds (qualitative and semi quantitative); includes a mouth swab, pH of the stool and virulence test for all yeasts.
- Tumour Marker – tests for the presence of tumour-M2-PK in stool.
- Pancreas Diagnostic – tests for pancreatic elastase as a marker for chronic and acute pancreas inflammation.
- Intestinal Inflammation – tests for secretory IgA and Calprotectin in the stool, and for Alpha 1 antitrypsine (leaky gut test).
- Tissue-transglutaminase-slgA – tests for Coeliac disease using a simple stool test.
- Gliadin Sensitivity – tests for gluten intolerance/coeliac disease.
- Intestinal bleeding – tests for haemoglobin-haptoglobin complex
- Intestinal parasites – tests for protozoa cysts and worm eggs
- Lactose Intolerance – from a simple swab of the mouth mucosa inside the cheek.
- Complete status of intestinal colonisation – including yeasts, moulds and 11 key aerobic/anaerobic bacterias.
- Diagnosis of acute diarrhoea
- Helicobacter pylori antigen – tested from a simple stool sample
- EPX Eosinophil Protein X stool test for IgE antibodies
- Cholesterol tests £15
- Blood sugar tests £15
- Essential Health Check – reading 19 important body function markers such as folate, vitamin D, cholesterol and tryglycerides, B12, iron deficiency, and liver function.