Complete status of intestinal colonisation
Have you experienced any of the following?
Abdominal pain, diarrhoea or constipation, increased flatulence, cramps. foul smelling stools?
Headaches, migraines, joint pain, chronic fatigue skin problems, sugar cravings, Weight loss/gain,
Allergies such as eczema, hay fever, asthma. A weak immune system, even problems after antibiotic treatment are all linked to our gut bacteria and health.
How does the test work?
Ideal for anyone looking to improve digestive health, this test will analyse all yeast, moulds, and the representative strains of aerobic (oxygen loving) and anaerobic bacteria (survives without oxygen).
Test at home
- Test kit sent out in the post
- Full instructions included
- Place stool sample in the post
- Test sent to German laboratories with a quick turnaround
- Return by posting to the address provided
- Results sent to you via email
The human intestine is home to many different species of bacteria, the growth of which depends on our nutrition. An unbalanced diet will enhance the growth of some bacteria whilst inhibiting others
A diet rich in proteins and fat (very common in the Western world) favours the growth of putrefaction bacteria (the type that causes excess gas, abdominal pain, and bloating). These bacteria can also enter the blood stream and go on to cause other health concerns.
To view a help sheet and sample report, click the links below
- If you purchase a test, please read the instructions before you carry out the test. Any replacements will incur an additional cost for the postage and lab costs.
- It can be up to 70% of the test cost, this will be checked with the lab at the time. and a price will be given accordingly.
- The turnaround time is approximately two weeks. This is dependent on various factors such as the postal service, the time and date to which a test needs to be posted.as some need to be posted at a specific time and day. Bank and public holidays in the UK and Germany.