Candida stool test
Have you experienced any of the following?
Chronic fatigue, food cravings and intolerances, headaches, muscle aches, lack of libido or impotence, diarrhoea, or constipation?
Bladder/kidney infections, bloating, bad breath, heartburn, acne and or skin infections, PMS, nail infections, vaginal infections, depression, irritability, or poor concentration?
How does the test work?
The accredited laboratories based in Germany will examine your sample under a microscope to see if there’s Candida growth. Then they’ll take a small sample and let it incubate for a few days so that any yeast in your stool can grow.
Test at home
- Test kit sent out in the post
- Full instructions included
- Place stool sample in the post
- Test sent to German laboratories with a quick turnaround
- Results sent to you via email