For all of my lovely customers
I do apologise for not being in touch sooner, but I only like to contact you when I have some news.
As you may be aware I am working full time in the NHS at the moment and will aim to reduce my hours to open my business again very soon.
You might have noticed that a lot of places like hairdressers are opening up, following government guidelines and Public Health England we have not directly been given the go ahead to open for colonic hydrotherapy.
I can however open for testing, B12 injections and anti-wrinkle treatments from week commencing the 4th July 2020.
To ensure all of our safety there will be a few protocols in place. I’ve briefly outlined them below:
- Please notify me by phone 24 hours before your appointment if you feel unwell, we can reschedule.
- Please wear a mask, I can provide one but will charge 50p
- You’ll be required to fill out a short disclaimer before treatment
- I will wear a mask, an apron and gloves
- No cash payments, only bank transfer wherever possible
- I shall be taking limited clients to start in order to deep clean every surface and area after each client
- Come alone to your appointment
- Sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the clinic and you’ll be prompted to use it
Some of the protocols may change as government guidelines change. To guarantee your appointment as soon as I can open, please call me on 0115 784 6361
Thank you for reading & see you all soon