£45.00 – £65.00
Vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that we may not always get from our diet. They help keep our bones and muscles strong, heal wounds and help our immune system to function optimally.
Have you experienced any of the following?
- Low mood/energy levels, memory loss or depression? Does heart disease run in the family? Is your immune system low?
- You could be experiencing a vitamin deficiency.
- Your body cannot produce vitamin B12 on its own. So, you need to depend on external sources for its production.
- It performs many functions in the body by supporting the normal function of your nerve cells and for red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 may help to boost mood and energy, improve memory and help in the prevention of heart disease.
Necessary for the growth, development, and repair of tissues. It’s involved in many body functions, including the formation of collagen, absorption of Iron, the functioning of the immune system wound healing and the maintenance of cartilage, bones and teeth
This helps to regulate our calcium and phosphate by helping our bones, teeth, and muscles to stay healthy. In the winter months when we are not able to get enough vitamin D from natural sunlight.
Prices per injection
- Vitamin B12 – £45
- Vitamin C – £55
- Vitamin D – £65
How it works
- Via an IM injection, the nutrients are administered straight into your bloodstream to obtain the most benefit.
- The uptake of the vitamins is 100% vs taking supplements in tablet form.